Call our specialists now!
Staggered Fitment? Call us now!
nitto dura grappler tires
Set of Wheels, Tires, Wheel/Tire Packages
When you spend a lot of time behind the wheel, the quality and comfort of the drive matters. Nitto engineered the Dura Grappler® highway terrain tire for on-road comfort and longevity. The tire is suitable for a wide variety of light trucks, and SUVs and the tread patterns are tailored for each: SUV sizes are offered in a quiet 5-rib design while heavy-duty truck sizes are offered in a durable "E" load range 4-rib design.
The Dura Grappler is engineered to help you make the most of your on-road driving. Its internal construction, wear-oriented compound, and tread design were purposefully engineered to maximize treadlife. In fact, each P-Metric/Metric size is backed by a 60,000-mile limited treadwear warranty and each Dura-Belt size is backed by 45,000-mile warranty.Special Features
- Dual Sidwall Designs: Each Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can choose how your tires look. On the Dura Grappler one side has a metal fin design and the other has a traditional design.
- The multi-rib pattern helps improve tread life by linking the tread blocks to reduce tread flex, and also results in a quieter tire
- Waved sipes increase traction in wet conditions while maintaining tread block rigidity.
- Circumferential grooves evacuate water from the tread pattern to maintain road traction in wet driving conditions.
- The Dura Grappler is also offered in two separate tread patterns dedicated for LT-Metric sizes and P-Metric sizes. LT-Metric sizes are offered in a durable 4-rib design, while the P-Metric sizes have a quiet 5-rib design. Each P-Metric/Metric size is backed by a 60,000-mile limited treadwear warranty.
- - Shipping*
- -Mounting * Wheel Packages
- -Balancing Wheel/Tire Packages
|Size||Speed Rating||UTQG||Load||Sidewall||Price (each)|
- Set of Tires
- Wheel/Tire Package
- Car/Truck Accessories