26x8.25 American Force Dually Wheels INDEPENDENCE Black Flat-Solid HPO
Set of Wheels, Wheel/Tire Packages
- 22x8.25 American Force Dually Wheels INDEPENDENCE Black Flat-Solid HPO
- 22x8.25 American Force Dually INDEPENDENCE Black Flat-Solid REV
- 22x8.25 American Force Dually INDEPENDENCE Mirror Finish Polish REV
- 22.5x8.25 American Force Dually Wheels INDEPENDENCE Black Flat-Solid HPO
- 19.5x6.75 American Force Dually Wheels INDEPENDENCE Black Flat-Solid HPO
- 22x8.25 American Force Dually Wheels INDEPENDENCE Mirror Finish Polish HPO
- 19.5x6.75 American Force Dually INDEPENDENCE Mirror Finish Polish REV
- 19.5x6.75 American Force Dually INDEPENDENCE Black Flat-Solid REV
More American Force Dually Wheels
American Force Wheels began in 1995 as a local Miami wheel manufacturer, building custom wheels for small import and domestic vehicle owners in the South Florida region. At the time, owner Ray Shadravan was focused on sport vehicles, but always kept his eyes on the next big thing, which, in 2003, he decided would be truck wheels. To help the new offering catch on with its desired target market more quickly, Shadravan began to create 3/4-ton and 1-ton truck conversions to showcase their innovative wheel designs. Shadravan hired longtime friend Robert Martell to be the General Manager and help all endeavors for American Force Wheels.
Innovators of the first dually pickup wheels in 2003, American Force Wheels are specifically designed and created for each customer application in a variety of styles and finishes. The 19-inch and 19.5-inch wheels conveniently direct bolt-on require no modifications at all to your suspension. Additionally American Force Wheels is the only company that offers a true 20-inch, 22-inch, 24-inch and 26-inch dually wheel. Currently, American Force Wheels offers dually wheels in 65 designs for all-terrain, mud-terrain, low-profile and big rig use and appearance.
American Force Wheels' team of experts spend countless hours ensuring wheels which are safe and durable. Only new materials and the latest precision CNC machines are used in manufacturing every wheel, adaptor and accessory. Custom-built forged-aluminum American Force Wheels creations can be described as sleek, stylish and highly specialized.
American Force Wheels continues to innovate and is always creating new market-leading products that deliver on its long standing promise of delivering quality, style and function.