Call our specialists now!
Staggered Fitment? Call us now!
Smittybilt Racks SRC Roof Rack - 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ) - 300 Lb Rating - Black Textured - 76713
Smittybilt Racks SRC Roof Rack - 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ) - 300 Lb Rating - Black Textured - 767131997-2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ) SRC Roof Rack - 300 Lb Rating - Black Textured Smittybilt(76713). SRC Roof Rack by Smittybilt. Carry aftermarket accessories from Thule and Yakima on your Jeep or up to 300 lbs. of cargo with the SRC Roof Rack system. 2" diameter 0.120" wall thickness steel tubes with heavy-duty 3/16-1/4" brackets provide sturdy 4-point mounting support, with cross bars designed for most aftermarket accessories that are removable to allow easy soft or hard top removal. Add the lightweight aluminum Rugged Rack roof basket (sold separately) and you have the ultimate off-road rack/basket combination. All parts are given a dual stage textured black powdercoated finish for a great appearance and long-term durability.
The SRC Roof Rack is constructed from 2" diameter 0.120" wall thickness steel tubing with heavy-duty 3/16-1/4" brackets. For the best appearance and long-term durability, all rack parts are acid dipped to remove impurities, a special "E-Coat" is applied inside and out, and finally a dual stage textured black powder coat finish is applied. The rack attaches to the door mounts in front and the frame in the rear, and even comes with spacers in case a body lift kit has been installed. The cross bars are removable so the soft or hard top can be removed. Each rack is custom designed for the application to ensure a perfect fit, and contoured so it doesn`t look "boxy".
This rack will go perfectly with other SRC tubular products. The lightweight aluminum 50" x 70`" Rugged Rack roof basket (sold separately) can be attached to the roof rack to make cargo carrying even easier. All necessary mounting hardware and illustrated instructions are supplied for an easy installation. The SRC Roof Rack is covered by a limited 5-year warranty against finish defects and a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Holds up to 300 lbs. of cargo, evenly distributed
- 4-point mounting system – attaches to front door mounts and to rear frame
- Cross bars designed for use with most aftermarket accessories from Thule, Yakima, etc.
- Cross bars can be removed for easy soft or hard top removal
- Custom designed for each application
- Contoured design eliminates "boxy" look
- Manufactured from 2" diameter 0.120" wall thickness steel tubes with heavy-duty 3/16-1/4" brackets
- Dual stage textured black powdercoated finish
- Perfect accompaniment to SRC front, rear, and side tubular products
- Add the Smittybilt Rugged Rack roof basket for the ultimate off-road rack/basket combination
- Comes with mounting hardware and detailed instructions for an easy installation
- Limited 5-year warranty against finish defects
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Set of Tires
- Wheel/Tire Package
- Car/Truck Accessories