Smittybilt Racks Receiver Rack - 20" X 60" - 500 Lb Rating - Fits 2" Receivers 7700
Smittybilt Racks Receiver Rack - 20" X 60" - 500 Lb Rating - Fits 2" Receivers 7700Receiver Rack - 20" X 60" - 500 Lb Rating - Fits 2" Receivers Smittybilt(7700). Universal Receiver Rack for 2" Receivers by Smittybilt. Gain extra cargo carrying capacity using your vehicle's 2" receiver hitch with this sturdy 20" x 60" Receiver Rack. The all steel construction allows up to 500 lbs. of gear to be carried, with the weight evenly distributed. Dual stage textured black powdercoated finish for a great appearance and long-term durability, the Receiver Rack comes with hardware and assembly and installation instructions.
The Receiver Rack`s generous 20" x 60" dimensions make it perfect for carrying bulky items that don`t fit easily inside the vehicle and it`s also ideal for hauling cargo you don`t want inside the cabin, like gas cans. The all steel construction rack is acid dipped to remove impurities, a special "E-Coat" is applied inside and out, and finally a dual stage textured black powder coat finish is applied.
The Receiver Rack comes with all required hardware and detailed assembly and installation instructions. A hitch pin and clip, not included, are required for installation. The rack is covered by a limited 5-year warranty against finish defects and a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Increases vehicle cargo carrying capacity
- Enables bulky items to be carried
- Transports cargo that shouldn`t be carried inside the vehicle, like gas cans, pool and garden chemicals, etc.
- Spacious 20" x 60" dimensions
- Carries up to 500 lbs. with weight evenly distributed
- Strong, durable all steel construction
- Dual stage textured black powdercoated finish for appearance and to prevent rust and corrosion
- Requires hitch pin and clip, not included
- Comes with hardware and detailed assembly and installation instructions
- 5-year limited warranty on finish
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
- Set of Tires
- Wheel/Tire Package
- Car/Truck Accessories