Smittybilt Racks Contractors Rack - 800 Lb Rating - Full Size Truck - Black - 18604
Smittybilt Racks Contractors Rack - 800 Lb Rating - Full Size Truck - Black - 18604Contractors Rack - 800 Lb Rating - Full Size Truck - Black Smittybilt(18604). Contractors Rack by Smittybilt. Carry ladders, building supplies and other lengthy cargo safely and securely overhead instead of hanging out of your open pickup bed, with the Smittybilt Contractors Rack. This rugged adjustable rack can be installed on any full-size truck regardless of cab size or bed length, with no drilling required. Constructed from 2" diameter 0.120" wall thickness steel tubing with gusseted corners for extra strength, the Contractors Rack can hold up to 800 lbs., with the weight evenly distributed. Dual stage textured black powdercoated for appearance and durability, the Contractors Rack comes with hardware and installation instructions.
The sturdy construction of this rack enables it to carry up to 800 lbs., with the weight evenly distributed, and its adjustable design makes it easy to install in any full-size pickup, regardless of cab size or bed length. The Contractors Rack is manufactured from 2" diameter 0.120" wall thickness steel tubing, with gusseted corners for extra strength and rigidity. For the best appearance and long-term durability, all rack parts are acid dipped to remove impurities, a special "E-Coat" is applied inside and out, and finally a dual stage textured black powder coat finish is applied.
Besides it`s stellar cargo carrying capability the Contractors Rack is also packed with features you won`t find on lesser racks, like a built-in air deflector to eliminate cab noise, built-in tie-down anchor points to secure just about anything, and gold zinc-plated grade-8 hardware. The rack has adjustable legs and feet for complete customization and the center and rear cross bars can be removed to handle tall loads.
The Contractors Rack is easy to install and just as easy to remove if it`s not needed, thanks to the supplied J-Hook mounting system that requires no drilling. However, if permanent installation is desired, it can be accomplished with the supplied hardware. The Contractors Rack comes with illustrated instructions detailing the installation procedure, and it`s covered by a limited 5-year warranty against finish defects and a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Enables a pickup truck to carry long cargo like ladders and building supplies
- 800 lb. carrying capacity with weight evenly distributed
- Classic design with enhanced features
- The most economical rack on the market today
- Fully adjustable, can be installed on any full size pickup, regardless of bed length or cab configuration
- Adjustable legs and feet for complete customization
- Manufactured from 2" diameter 0.120" wall thickness steel tubing
- Gusseted corners for extra strength and rigidity
- Removable center and rear cross bars for extra tall loads
- Built-in air deflector to eliminate cab noise
- Built-in tie-down anchor points
- Gold zinc-plated grade-8 hardware
- Dual stage textured black powdercoated finish
- Installation with supplied J-hooks requires no drilling
- Permanent mounting can also be accomplished with supplied hardware
- Comes with hardware and detailed installation instructions
- 5-year limited warranty on finish
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
- Set of Tires
- Wheel/Tire Package
- Car/Truck Accessories