Smittybilt Jeep 1976-2014 CJ & Wrangler (YJ/TJ/LJ/JK) Seat - Front - Contour Sport Bucket W/ Recliner - Black Denim - 49515
Smittybilt Jeep 1976-2014 CJ & Wrangler (YJ/TJ/LJ/JK) Seat - Front - Contour Sport Bucket W/ Recliner - Black Denim - 495151976-2014 Jeep CJ & Wrangler (YJ/TJ/LJ/JK) Smittybilt (49515). Contour Sport Bucket Front Seat with Denim Black Recliner by Smittybilt. If your front seats are worn and tattered, don't just rebuild or replace them, but upgrade to this Contour Sport Bucket. This seat has extra thick foam sides and bolsters for more comfort and support, an extra heavy-duty suspension to dampen the bumps, an infinite reclining system so you can lean back as far as you want, and an adjustable headrest for additional comfort.
Smittybilt starts with a welded powdercoated steel seat frame to prevent rust and for long term durability. Then they add extra heavy-duty suspension springs to dampen the shocks and jolts common to wheeling off-road. The dense foam pack is the best money can buy, providing extra comfort and long life. And the foam is formed into extra thick sides and bolsters that comfortably support and keep you in position directly behind the wheel when the trail gets rough. It`s all wrapped in the toughest upholstery material in the industry and available in your choice of colors. A reclining mechanism allows you to put the seat back wherever you want, and with knobs on both sides the seat can be installed on either the driver or passenger side. An adjustable headrest is the crowning feature for added comfort and to properly cushion your head in the event of a rear impact.
The Contour Sport Bucket Front Seat with Recliner comes with all necessary mounting hardware and detailed installation instructions. 1997 and later models require a specific seat adapter bracket (sold separately) for installation. The soft components of the seat are backed by a limited 1-year warranty, while the seat frame is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. Both warranties provide coverage against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Numerous comfort features add up to a significant upgrade over factory seats
- Extra thick foam sides and bolsters cradle you in comfort
- Extra heavy-duty suspension springs dampen the jolts
- Infinite reclining system puts you in the seat exactly where you want to be
- Reclining knobs on both sides of seat allow seat to be installed on either side of vehicle
- Dense foam pack provides long life and comfort; the very best you can buy
- Adjustable headrest for comfort and safety
- Welded, powdercoated seat frame won`t rust or break
- Rugged seat cover material is the toughest in the industry
- Available in your choice of colors
- Installation requires specific seat adapter brackets on 1997 and later models
- Comes with hardware and installation instructions
- Limited 1-year warranty on soft seat components
- Limited lifetime warranty on seat frame
- Set of Tires
- Wheel/Tire Package
- Car/Truck Accessories