Smittybilt Armor SRC Side Armor 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler (YJ/TJ/LJ) - 76631
Smittybilt Armor SRC Side Armor 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler (YJ/TJ/LJ) - 766311987-2006 Jeep Wrangler (YJ/TJ/LJ) Armor SRC Side Armor Smittybilt (76631). SRC Textured Black Side Armor by Smittybilt, 1 Pair. When you want the ultimate in rocker area protection as well as a helpful step up into your Jeep, you need SRC Side Armor. Instead of a single tube, these guards have 3 tubes with supports that form a girder system, for protection that extends from wheel-to-wheel and spans from the underside to the entire rocker panel. Constructed from heavy-duty 2" diameter 0.120" wall thickness tubing, these guards are dual stage powder coated in matte black.
Manufactured from heavy-duty 2" diameter 0.120" wall thickness tubes, the one-piece design arrives ready to install. Each guard is acid bath dipped to remove impurities, a special "E-Coat" is applied inside and out, and a dual stage matte black powder coat finish is applied. The SRC Side Armor is covered by a limited 5-year warranty against finish defects and a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Dual girder system provides maximum wheel-to-wheel protection for underside and rocker panel area from damaging impacts
- Keeps Jeep from catching on rocker panel and hanging up on obstacles
- Also serves a helpful step in and out of the cab; particularly useful on lifted Jeeps
- Heavy-duty 2" diameter 0.120" wall thickness tubes
- One-piece design
- Dual stage powdercoated matte black finish
- Available for 2-door and 4-door models
- Comes with detailed instructions
- Limited 5-year warranty against finish defects
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Set of Tires
- Wheel/Tire Package
- Car/Truck Accessories