Smittybilt XRC 9.5 Comp - Gen2 - 9,500 lb. Winch - IP67 - Comp Series W/ Synthetic Rope & Aluminum Fairlead - 98495
Smittybilt XRC 9.5 Comp - Gen2 - 9,500 lb. Winch - IP67 - Comp Series W/ Synthetic Rope & Aluminum Fairlead - 98495Winch XRC 9.5 Comp - Gen2 - 9,500 lb. Winch - IP67 - Comp Series W/ Synthetic Rope & Aluminum Fairlead Universal 649.99 Smittybilt (98495). Universal XRC-9.5K 9500 lbs Gen 2 Comp-Series Winch (98495) by Smittybilt®. With Synthetic Rope and Aluminum Fairlead. This winch has the performance you need, with its powerful 12-volt 6.6 HP series wound motor and 3-stage planetary gearbox that has the capability to get you out of any situation. It includes a heavy-duty, weather resistant and sealed control pack, galvanized aircraft caliber steel cable, 4-way roller fairlead, hammer forged hook, and heavy-duty remote. Finished in high-gloss black powdercoat, aluminum cross bars and stainless steel hardware complete the package.
Every XRC winch includes a T304 stainless steel handle, an illuminated remote control, a solenoid box with the versatility to be mounted over the winch motor or winch cable, galvanized aircraft caliber steel cable, 4-way roller fairlead, and hammer forged hook. Finished in high gloss black powdercoat for a perfect appearance and long-term durability, the XRC also features aluminum cross bars and stainless steel hardware.
Comprehensive, detailed, illustrated, instructions are provided to guide you through the easy installation and operation of your winch. The XRC winch is backed by a limited 1-year warranty on electrical parts and a limited lifetime warranty on mechanical components. Both warranties are against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Heavy-duty winching system with great values at an incredible overall value
- 6.6 HP series wound motor
- 3-stage planetary gear system
- Heavy-duty weather resistant and sealed control pack
- T304 stainless steel control handle
- High gloss black powdercoated finish
- Galvanized aircraft caliber steel cable
- Includes wired remote control, roller fairlead, and hammer-forged hook
- Roller fairlead does not mount to winch
- Meets SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) J706 rating for winches
- Intuitive design ensures a simple, hassle-free installation
- Includes detailed installation instructions
- Limited 1-year warranty on electrical components
- Limited lifetime warranty on mechanical components
- Set of Tires
- Wheel/Tire Package
- Car/Truck Accessories