- Circumferential zigzag grooves, along with multiple lateral grooves and interlocking sipes, provide biting edges and ensure excellent traction on and off the road.
- Full depth circumferential tread grooves evacuate water from the footprint area, reducing the risk of hydroplaning and improving wet handling and braking.
- Variable pitch tread block design dampens road harmonics to ensure a quiet ride.
- Optimized tread groove tapers promote self-cleaning of mud and snow for all-terrain traction.
- High tensile steel belts and jointless nylon cap plies provide uniformity to attain the maximum contact patch, steering stability, and durability for the life of the tire.
- Tread compound specifically designed to combat cutting and chipping.
- Kumho’s ESCOT technology provides uniformity that results in less flexing, cooler operating temperatures and enables increased consistency and improved ride characteristics.